01. Owner / Publisher
Troisième Type — Kerandréau St Germain - 29340, Riec sur Belon / France.
Siret № — 789 730 751 000 37
Contact — firstname.lastname@example.org
The website www.troisieme-type.com is owned and published by Troisième Type.
The information contained in this website is the property of Troisième Type.
IONOS (1&1) — 7, place de la Gare - BP 70109 - 57200 Sarreguemines Cedex / France.
SARL with of capital of 100.000 €.
Siret № — 431 303 775 000 16
RCS Sarreguemines — B 431 303 775
APE — 6201Z
VAT — FR 13431303775
05. Intellectual property
The content of this website (typefaces, images, sounds, videos…) are protected by the French intellectual property code and copyright.
No commercial use, reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, partial or complete of elements of this site may be made without our permission.
Any complete or partial copy of this website, without the express authorization of the site’s operator would constitute an infringement of rights, Article L122-5 of the French intellectual property code. It is also important to note that you must credit the source and the author if you publish a copyright content, referring to Article L122-5 of the French intellectual property code.
06. Personal data
• Gumroad store some basic contact information about you. The next paragraph explains the context of data collection, its storage and possible uses.
If you have, at any time, purchased a font/typeface through www.troisieme-type.com, Gumroad may collect:
– transactional information based on your activities on the site as a buyer (such as item and content you purchase),
– payment information, such as credit card number,
– your contact information (such as your name, user ID, email address, and shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase an item or receive delivery of an item,
– other personal information that our sellers may provide about you.
Gumroad and WordPress will only use this data:
– to enable us to support the software products or font licensing that you have purchased, post-sale.
• You may change any of your personal data in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to Gumroad at email@example.com. You may request deletion of your personal data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal data from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law.
Remember that this provider may be located in, or have facilities that are located in, a different jurisdiction to both you and us. Therefore, if you elect to proceed with a transaction, your information may become subject to the laws of any jurisdiction in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
• When you buy from us; as part of the purchasing transaction process, we collect and transmit the information that you give to Gumroad (such as your email and billing addresses) over HTTPS, a secure, encrypted, connection between website and customer.
07. Cookies and Analytics
If you are not willing to give your browsing information to Google/Alphabet, you have many plugins available such as uBlock Origin, Privacy Possum or DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials who allows you (among others) to block trackers.
08. Embedding and Hypertext links
• Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
• This website may contain hypertext links to other sites. The user is informed that by clicking on these links, he or she will leave the present website and be redirected to another website. Troisième Type has no control over the web pages to which these links lead and cannot, under any circumstances, be liable for their content.
The information published on this site is deemed reliable and accurate and is regularly updated. However, Troisième Type does not guarantee that the website is free of defects, errors or omissions.
The information provided is presented for general information purposes only and has no contractual value. Troisième Type cannot be considered liable for the use and interpretation of the information provided on this website.
Troisième Type cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may result from access to and use of this site or any downloading from it by the user.
The website cannot be held liable in the event of force majeure or the unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable act of a third party.
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed inappropriately. Credit card information that you provide to Gumroad is always encrypted by secure socket layer technology during transactions.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the use of this website is governed by the laws of France.
The courts of Paris, France shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
☞ Get news from the foundry
+ 10% OFF all fonts